Love the countryside? Enjoy wild mushroom picking? Fancy a short break in France?
“Why not come and join us in Brittany for one of our fantastic value mushroom weekends this autumn.
We have two long weekend breaks – Friday to Tuesday – planned for autumn 2012 and centred on our delightful neo-Breton farmhouse.
Each five-day break includes…
- Daily walks to local forests including discovery trails and wild mushroom picking
- Visit of the cider, honey and mushroom festival http://www.yeun-elez.com/octobre.php
- Accommodation for four nights “chez l’hôte” in newly refurbished farmhouse
- Transport to and from Dinnard Airport and to and from events
- All meals including breakfast, packed lunch and evening meal
- A unique cooking apron
- Fungi Foret slippers
- Edible fungi guidebook
- A hand-made mushroom basket
- A French mushroom collecting knife”
For full details on the courses offered please click through to the website below.